Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina! Firsts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina! Firsts

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat May 10, 2014 11:24 pm

I don't know if you've seen or taken into consideration some things. If you've seen a lot of Naruhina moments are always a first. How so? You may be asking yourselves. Well for example let's take into consideration like Hinata was the first person Naruto met in his life as in another person to interact  of hid age but they nevr got the chance to get to know one another too well cause of the circumstances if you know what i mean, you can say yeah the hokage and iruka and teuchi and ayame were the first persons to get to know him but that's true and false at the same time why I think this the hokage, Naruto saw him more like a grandfather than like a friend, iruka at first hated Naruto but then respected him, teuchi and ayame well i think Naruto saw them as a family too, so basically they interacted with him more like a little family but one later than  the other three we saw in the anime (even though we know some things in anime diverge from the real storyline  but I see them more like complement it ) that Naruto was basically shunned by everyone and we see little Hinata listen to Naruto's shout "I'm going to be hokage just you wait" but we see she first got interested in what he said then asked ko what a ninetails was thanks to the other villagers but never actually answered her question I think that was the first time she got interested in him then we have the internal struggle of the hyuuga family with kumo cause I think that was just before the rapting of Hinata, the we have her training with her father then training with her sister and little breakpoint she ran away the bullies and there appears little Naruto to defend her causewe know he is he doesn't stand another people bullying anyone but I think dunno that he tried to help her cause he has already seen her two times before anything like the shout in the plaza and the swing moment we know that Naruto is very perceptive so I don't discard that possibility tell me otherwise XD, ok the we have his first time tryig the clone jutsu in front of her trying to help her, that would have been the first time after the beating that Naruto got to get to know and make his first friend but sadly that couldn't be thanks to the circumstances you have to admit it would have been great if that happened cause all of that happened before all the other things that would later happen if you know what I mean there's no meaning recalling them well after that we can say or in my case I can say we fast forward in the academy when she started admiring him, his first and only admirer at the academy even when the others just laughed at him and we see that kishimoto kind if connected the storyline with the anime if u didn't then go reread the manga and watch episode 166 anime then you'll get it, as I was saying we see Hinata only cheers for Naruto but got silenced because of the other girls, his first cheer dammit the first person to meet him to admire him to cheer for him yet got silenced cause of the circumstances again but I know he knew if not he wouldn't even remember it, and he took her into little consideration, but then again the circumstances got them separated and couldn't interact much but if you see we can see Naruto remembers her of the other rookie he remembers her first the other don't matter till later but kind of with a different actitude than at first because of the circumstances again but then comes his first eye opener the first person he thinks he can trust is her in the chunnin exams cause he knows she is different from the other persons he has met in his entire life till that point so yeah we see the person that first admired acknowledged him get his first totally and individual trust the comes his(Naruto) first admiration that is her(Hinata) and his aknowledgement of her then we have the blood vow he first time he makes it in public, then we have his first admitting that he isn't what he looks like thanks to meeting in the 3 post she was the first person to whom he opened up and she was the first person to cheer him up and give him the courage to continue on, she was the only one to make him feel special an he was the first one to make her first special too then we have th time skip and buoala the first person to tell him "I love you " his first time knowing someone loved him all along his first time to feel so much pain so much rage cause he saw the first person that loved him nearly get killed in front of him so he didn't care he just wanted to destroy that which caused him this pain he wanted no he needed to know she was okay we see him after that he first put her before the others and his first tears for a woman (Hinata)the same for her her first tears fo a man(Naruto) then the first person to save was her I think and the only person to which he first apologised then we have the first moment they say more than just stare cause we know they know how thy feel since the chunnin exams they can read each other so it's their first time admitting something about them(NaruHina) in front of others the first time he instigated something more than just s thank you and his first sincere hand holding. Well I think thats it so far and I think he will have his first real kiss  (Naruto -->> Hinata ) XD. So there you have it tell me what do you think, and if I've had missed any other first time of them(NaruHina) feel free to post them here :D.

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun May 11, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it better so it can be understandable)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina! Firsts

Post by Irielo on Sun May 11, 2014 1:02 am

1) Why starting a thread and not expecting that people will participate in it but through PM only?

2) If you read the other threads and discussions the members have here, you might notice that most of the post are quite mature. There are also rules here to avoid getting over some limits...

3) After starting a thread, you should thus expect to get replies and to read about opinions which might differ from yours.

4) Regarding the content of your post. Anime fillers don't count, no matter how sweet they could look like, they are non-canon material but an attempt of interpreting the manga in a way or the other. Some fillers are also made to please the different pairings even though it was not done like that in the original story which is to be found only in the manga.

There were some fillers in episode 166 and some stuffs which were forgotten. When Hinata said "because I love you" in the manga (ch 437), there was a panel which showed Naruto's reaction afterwards through his face expression and eyes. But in the anime, this reaction was not shown and this is something pissing me off until now.

Don't forget that Kishimoto does not adapt his story to the anime but it's the anime which is an adaptation of Kishimoto's original story.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun May 11, 2014 5:31 am

Saying that anime and anime fillers are a way to interpretate manga, that's true and I won't deny it but if you've seen there are some things that were in filler that are in the real storyline too not like a lot but definitely little things but you must have to kind of check them up how is that you might be asking well remember the filler where Naruto was in danger in a mission with Hinata and chouji I think from there he got the inspiration to make the chapter confession, and as for the expression in Naruto's eyes yes that's true too but they made that expression when Hinata reaffirmed their nindos when she's touching the rod that has Naruto immobilized that's when they give him that expression but make it more like eye on eye than just eye to back, and he goes full rage mode, I think dunno if it's true what I'm saying but thanks to that moment the eye to eye is that we got the "it's all in your eyes" some chapters later remember kishimoto himself said I watch every and each one of Naruto episodes so who knows maybe e gets some kind of inspiration thanks to that cause remember he too is still human and needs long hours relaxing to make another chapter he himself said so.

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun May 11, 2014 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun May 11, 2014 9:05 am

What I know is that Kishimoto said in an interview that he watches the anime from time to time to see what they are doing with his story.
As for the fillers you are talking about with Choji, sorry, I can't remember as it has been a long time since I've watched the anime.

I think it was not a coincidence that Kishimoto drew a panel just after Hinata's confession to show Naruto's reaction. The problem with the anime version is that there are people who think that Hinata whispered these words and that Naruto did not hear them. The manga is very clear about it. Hinata's face expressed determination when she told Naruto that she loved him and Naruto did hear her words given his reaction.

Sometimes the way the anime deals with the story nuances things which are pretty clear in the manga. The worst in my opinion, is when some small fillers are integrated in canon material. I even fell in this trap sometimes, especially for chapters I read long time ago. As the episodes were more recent, these fillers, subtly integrated, made me think with time that they were canon too. However, thanks to the discussions with fellow members here, I became aware to be cautious while dealing with things coming from the anime.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun May 11, 2014 11:26 am

I see... hmmm about what you said that Hinata whispered the words in the anime version??? THE HECK?!?!!? "sorry for the word" but it was clear even the anime shows that he heard her, meh doesn't matter you know and i know as all other NaruHina fellow fan Knows that Naruto heard Hinata's confession now is just we need time and see what his answer's going to be and yeah but we kind of got off topic xD i wanted to know if u know any other form or any other first things that only happened involving NaruHina just to see if we are kind of perceptieve in that way ^_^!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun May 11, 2014 12:33 pm

^Please, read my post properly. I wrote that some people think/thought that Hinata whispered. And that's the problem when one watches the anime only.

The first time Hinata was introduced through Naruto's thoughts happened in chapter 39. And their first interactions that were shown in the manga happened in the following chapters during the Chunin writing exam.

Anyway, Naruto being the hero, that's pretty normal that everything/everyone having an influence in his life will have its/their place in the story. So, all the moments Naruto and Hinata have are special because they express a development and they tend to give a feeling of romance.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun May 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Oh yeah sorry bout that I do not know how but i can't express myself so well when writing i'll try to express more clearly. I know what you were trying to say and i totally agree with you.. ^_^! I'm really expressive to put it in a way..
On another note (I've been sponsoring the forum in all NaruHina facebook pages so much that even I got blocked 2 times already xDDD)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum