Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by Starlight on Fri May 09, 2014 5:15 am

Starlight

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by Beautiful Hime on Fri May 09, 2014 5:32 am

It's going to be the longest 3 weeks of my life...but, also very excited. :)
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 615 will be aired on June 5th! (UPDATED - It's out! Naruto Shippuden ep. 364)

Post by Zoey on Fri May 09, 2014 6:39 am

This will take sooo lonnnggg. I can't wait T_T

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 on Fri May 09, 2014 9:16 am

Yeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!! And maybe even a nice naruhina moment in the manga too (I noticed this weeks chapter and episode were about teamwork and team 7)*sigh* what a nice dream....
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri May 09, 2014 9:24 am

is just the one chapter or is 614 and 615 in one episode. if it is one chapter, this episode will be so long, well 437 was one episode, so there is a good chance 615 will be shoved right down everyone's throats,      come on anime team bring me some gold

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri May 09, 2014 10:44 am

All i have too say is: "it had better be good. Do it justice."
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 09, 2014 4:56 pm

51-mustang wrote:is just the one chapter or is 614 and 615 in one episode. if it is one chapter, this episode will be so long, well 437 was one episode, so there is a good chance 615 will be shoved right down everyone's throats,      come on anime team bring me some gold

Based on the episode titles, the previous episode will probably end with chapter 613. Chapter 614-615 will most likely be combined into one episode. It'll be easier to be certain when the June schedule is released and/or the canon episodes start themselves.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 on Sun May 11, 2014 9:24 am

Oh my god it's happening! It's gonna be the longest I have ever waited for an episode for just about anything. My god, the internet will blow up like a freaking balloon on this day. I'm so excited!   
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Mon May 12, 2014 1:12 am

Woot!! woot!  That's excellent news...I'm glad we're heading back to canon and like you said racefan I hope they will do it justice.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Mon May 12, 2014 3:56 am

Why are all of you so excited? Its just chakra transfer.... Jeez
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire on Mon May 12, 2014 6:09 am

I cannot wait for the episode come out. I hope they great job the animation.
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon May 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Twin steps I just ask are u a Nsak fan? Cause if u are, u haven't read the manga at all right? and should read it really really inconspicuously, cause it isn't a chakra transfer I just hope really hope that they take like 15 animation minutes in just the hand holding so I can laugh like crazy xD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon May 12, 2014 1:50 pm

He was joking... lol.
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon May 12, 2014 2:21 pm

yeah i know he was joking xD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Tue May 13, 2014 4:16 am

Omg! I have been waiting so long for the anime episode..I hope the anime makes the episode looooonger!
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Thu May 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Finally! Don't you dare butcher it, anime team! Don't you dare!   
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat May 17, 2014 10:11 pm

2 more weeks? ^^
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Satou on Mon May 19, 2014 5:30 am

It's almost here  
Satou

Back to top Go down

Post by socorro333 on Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 am

omg for real?!?
im soooo excited for this!! T^T
socorro333

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret_lovers on Sat May 24, 2014 6:22 am

I can't wait to see this:

And we're like this right now.

Secret_lovers

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Opening and ending.

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun May 25, 2014 9:41 am

The opening guren and ending flame are considered NaruHina opening and ending??? At least for me i think they are and yeah i know the war and all things aside i think it highlights NaruHina somehow so yeah, what do you think???
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 pm

I'm both excited and devastated though. I think the moment is going to be at the same time Neji dies and just...my heart just hurts thinking about it. My bby Neji...seeing it on screen is going to break my heart into little pieces all over again.  
I just hope these animators do those scenes justice. It's going to be such an emotional episode. In fact, I think we're losing the intelligence division and Neji in the same episode we get the NH moment. Very emotional upcoming episode indeed.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Sun May 25, 2014 8:00 pm

it was said that those scenes were just chakra transfer but several chapters after hinata remembers that moment and it´s confirmed that it was not just chakra transfer, Naruto was smiling to her!!!    the real one stood there with hinata and the clones were the ones to transfer chakra to the rest of the alliance
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun May 25, 2014 8:05 pm

if it was just a chakra transfer then that hand hold would not be given the emphasise it has been given, in fact Kishi would never have brought it up again and Hinata would have forgotten it, but no this was just another important moment in NaruHina, so I am hoping the anime team do this one justice, if not, I give up on the anime entirely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sun May 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Yeah, that chakra transfer argument was bullcrap from the beginning. Kishi wouldn't put that much emphasis on a chakra transfer. He wouldn't feature it as the largest picture on a cover (without the chakra actually taking place), he wouldn't show it again from another angle with more added (Naruto's smiling face and hand squeeze). It's quite obviously a lot more than that.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum