Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

I've been thinking...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've been thinking...

Post by Starlight on Wed May 07, 2014 7:51 pm

I've always wondered why did Sasuke blush here

And here
Spoiler:

Why do you think kishi did this?
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been thinking...

Post by Irielo on Wed May 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Oh! He knew that Sakura was talking about him. And him blushing showed that he was not indifferent to what Sakura said and he probably felt embarrassed and proud at the same time about that.

Kishi might have done that to flesh out the SasuSaku's dynamic... Although, Sasuke is not someone who shows his emotions, through these small details, one can discover that he is far from being an emotionless dude. He is only more introvert and reserved when it comes to these kind of emotions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Thu May 08, 2014 8:07 am

I love these little details with SasuSaku. Like Irielo said, to show Sasuke's lack of indifference,  Kishi is subtle when it comes to Sasuke.

When it comes to Sakura, you can tell the way he talks to and reacts with her is different. It's not entirely overt, because that's not his nature, but it's there. The way he cheered her up when she looked down, him placing her as a kind of exception as he says "even you" (something Kishi has Shikamaru reiterate later.)

The way her hug and tears got him to stop rampaging and how at first he didn't want to be hugged, but he soon lets her without complaint, etc.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum