Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Is SasuSaku confirmed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is SasuSaku confirmed?

Post by senjusana on Tue May 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Hey All..
Chapter 675 made Kakashi acknowledge his team where Kakashi sees all of his students accomplishing their dreams.
He says that Sakura still wants to remove the darkness in Sasuke's life.Does it mean that SasuSaku will happen? Or that Sakura just cares Sasuke as his teammate?
Many NH fans are assuming that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke is fading and that NaruSaku is going to happen!
What do you all think??
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Re: Is SasuSaku confirmed?

Post by Bubbles on Tue May 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Kakashi stating that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are different from before means that they have evolved. She's no longer just a fangirl, puppy crushing on an attractive, cool boy. She's now matured and her feelings for him are true, they are love.

The next page states that Sakura is unable to let go of the feelings she has for him even after what he'd done and still feels it's her duty to save him from the darkness. Also, do not forget that 540 was only a couple days ago where Sakura turns down a love confession because there is someone else, and she thinks of Sasuke.

While I wouldn't call it "confirmed" it is definitely a confirmation imo that Sakura's feelings aren't just some throwaway crush, but she is genuinely in love unconditionally.  

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue May 06, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue May 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Well I wouldn't say that Sakura's feelings for Sasuke has faded, in fact I think they have matured in a great way, I don't feel that Sakura has moved on, I think that Sakura wants to help Sasuke and bring him out of the darkness. I feel that she is one of a few people that can do it, I don't think she has suddenly moved on from Sasuke, but her love for Sasuke has matured and that she still genuinely loves Sasuke, but she certainly has matured as the story progress.

What I think Kakashi means by what he said was Sakura not only has matured, but has also fallen in love with Sasuke in the correct manner.

so to put fears to rest, no Sakura hasn't moved on, this chapter doesn't prove that Sakura has moved on, it is just an assumption with no strength to it.

So we can safely say that SasuSaku will become canon, that this chapter really puts an end to all the NaruSaku claims, Sakura still loves Sasuke and that will never change. personally I love it when someone sticks to their guns, and I feel that by having Sakura stay true to her feelings is something commendable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 pm

What Kakashi said could be interpreted in different ways. But I prefer to choose what I consider as positive. By stating that Sakura's feelings changed, Kakashi acknowledged that Sakura is not the fan girl she was when he asked them (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) what their goals were.

At that time, Sakura did not know Sasuke well and was just finding him cool in everything he used to do. But with time, she realized that the latter was not perfect and that he was slowly but surely taking a dark path. The rest, we all know...

Kakashi realized that Sakura really cares about Sasuke after witnessing what happened in the Land of Iron... And he respects that because he knows that Sakura is not blind but that she still tries to save someone who is important to her.

Now to say that her feelings are fading given that Kakashi said that her feelings changed, is jumping the gun imo. It could also mean that her feelings matured and became deeper as well... Anyway, the last time Sakura was thinking about her love interest, it was when she refused a love letter from a fodder ninja. And the image she had in mind was Sasuke...

Well, as their sensei, Kakashi was in chapter 675 only making some observations on his former students and their development...

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue May 06, 2014 10:58 pm

What Kakashi did is just re-confirmed Sakura's feelings which has been done by 4 characters by now after failfession: Naruto, Sai, Sakura herself in love letter scene and now Kakashi.

Just look at this:
Spoiler:

And then this:
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue May 06, 2014 11:03 pm

I will say this NS can argue as much as it wants, this chapter all but confirms that Sakura loves Sasuke, it doesn't canonise SasuSaku, but it puts it in the same position as NaruHina, I am guessing Kishi is going to make SasuSaku and NaruHina canon when the time is right.

the time isn't right, but I feel that we are heading in that direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed May 07, 2014 12:04 am

I am so excited about this!

I've seen the argument about how Kakashi saying Sakura feels it's her "duty" to save Sasuke from the darkness is something she's doing as only a friend or someone who is just nice and is doing it for Team 7, but I think differently.

Sakura loves him.

Isn't it the "duty" in a sense, for someone who loves another so deeply to want to be there for them? Save them if they need it? Back in 181 even, Sakura was willing to put her own comfort on the line in order to help Sasuke get revenge, but ultimately she wanted his happiness.

Sakura has evolved from a girl only thinking about her own desires, to someone who is considering Sasuke's position, knows who he is and what he's done and yet she still has feelings for him. Her love is unconditional and this chapter confirms it.

There will be twisting and stretching in order to try and damage control it, but Kakashi thought of Team 7 in the past to show the growth of his students. Why would Sakura's growth be to get past liking Sasuke? That only undermines her feelings that have been restated over and over. Of course her feelings aren't the exact same they were since chapter 3. They are matured.

Sakura isn't stunted in growth just because she loves Sasuke the way NS likes to think. She is a sweet, kind woman who wants Sasuke to be happy and away from darkness.  
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed May 07, 2014 12:13 am

Bubbles wrote:I am so excited about this!

I've seen the argument about how Kakashi saying Sakura feels it's her "duty" to save Sasuke from the darkness is something she's doing as only a friend or someone who is just nice and is doing it for Team 7, but I think differently.

Sakura loves him.

Isn't it the "duty" in a sense, for someone who loves another so deeply to want to be there for them? Save them if they need it? Back in 181 even, Sakura was willing to put her own comfort on the line in order to help Sasuke get revenge, but ultimately she wanted his happiness.

Sakura has evolved from a girl only thinking about her own desires, to someone who is considering Sasuke's position, knows who he is and what he's done and yet she still has feelings for him. Her love is unconditional and this chapter confirms it.

There will be twisting and stretching in order to try and damage control it, but Kakashi thought of Team 7 in the past to show the growth of his students. Why would Sakura's growth be to get past liking Sasuke? That only undermines her feelings that have been restated over and over. Of course her feelings aren't the exact same they were since chapter 3. They are matured.

Sakura isn't stunted in growth just because she loves Sasuke the way NS likes to think. She is a sweet, kind woman who wants Sasuke to be happy and away from darkness.  

I saw about "duty" thing and I have an asnwer on this issue here: http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/85008773746/neji-naruto-hinata-sama-is-willing-to-die-for
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed May 07, 2014 12:52 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
I saw about "duty" thing and I have an asnwer on this issue here: http://greatkunglao.tumblr.com/post/85008773746/neji-naruto-hinata-sama-is-willing-to-die-for

Really nice post GreatKungLao! +reps ^-^

If anyone has any more doubts about Sakura's feelings, here is a good post that sums up Kakashi's words nicely.

http://sakubellies.tumblr.com/post/85013171045/lol-people-saying-sakura-doesnt-love-sasuke
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed May 07, 2014 1:11 am

Sakura still have feelings for Sasuke, no matter what happens, it will not be changed.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed May 07, 2014 1:20 am

So two (three if you count Sai) people now within Team 7 have acknowledged Sakura's love for Sasuke. The fact that this is still being denied or downplayed is pretty hilarious. Damage control at it's finest.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed May 07, 2014 1:36 am

You know Kakashi might act aloof at times, but what I do know is that he is highly perceptive of things like that, not only that he knows these three people really well. so I would expect him to know about his students feelings.

so we can safely say that SasuSaku is one-sided canon at the moment, we have Sakura still confirming her love for Sasuke, what this means NaruSaku no longer has (or never did have) a chance of happening, since Saku >>>Sasu is basically re-confirmed as of this chapter (and has been so for a while). with Sasuke, well I think we will find out later on. it shows that Kishi is going to make something happen between these two and we will not see it for a little while longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed May 07, 2014 11:59 am

Kishimoto only re-affirmed the fact that when he had Sakura refer to herself as "fickle" in 469 that she was clearly lying. Sakura loves Sasuke and has been interested in him for years. That is not going to change.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Wed May 07, 2014 7:38 pm

HdhsobvkjnsgfuwjfdpAm omg! I was so happy yesterday (I spent almost 5 hours in the ss tag on tumblr) and it does confirmed sakura's feeling for sasuke and ns been saying that sasuke didn't blush well he did (fangirls)

Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri May 23, 2014 9:03 am

The same way chapter 615 was a mind-blower for NaruHina, the same way the next SasuSaku's moment will be. Sasuke does not have to say much, but him showing some emotions/feelings towards Sakura would make the next SS moment unforgettable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum