Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

What do you think of suikarin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think of suikarin?

Post by Starlight on Sun May 04, 2014 8:47 pm

I think it's a cute paring I imagine them with a love-hate relationship but this paring has such a small fanbase I mean look at them

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think of suikarin?

Post by Bubbles on Sun May 04, 2014 9:39 pm

I ship them. I like that Karin acts more like I pretty much expected her to. She acts less reserved when it comes to standing up for herself with him and she's not fangirling and being inappropriate. I like her better honestly, when Sasuke is not around or not the focus. SuiKa, it's an equal kind of dynamic imo.

I'm of the decidedly biased opinion that Suigetsu teases Karin and wanted to "tear Sasuke and Karin apart" a bit because of him having a bit of a crush on her. x3

I've always liked the kind of dynamic where both sides talk smack. She tries to punch him then he dissolves into water. XD Yet even though he teases her, when she showed her power with the chains, his face was shocked but called her amazing, then immediately jumped in to protect her.

Plus, she likes being bit, he has sharp teeth. And their color scheme is nice. Their name means Watermelon Love. SuiKa is so cute, yet funny.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun May 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Tbh, I am not too much for SuiKarin but I think it has chances to happen as I don't think Karin would end up with Sasuke...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Mon May 05, 2014 7:13 am

I don't really see them going canon since aside from bickering, their hasn't been too much else, but either way I do not see SasuKarin happening either. Only one pairing I'm completely certain of being canon right now, that's NH.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon May 05, 2014 8:43 am

Bubbles wrote:Only one pairing I'm completely certain of being canon right now, that's NH.

Keep the faith for you know which pairing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Teardrop on Wed May 07, 2014 1:52 am

It would have to be one of the pairings I dislike the most.

Teardrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum