Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The way Naruto looks at Hinata.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The way Naruto looks at Hinata.

Post by dovey on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:33 pm

I posted on our tumblr today about how Naruto looks at Hinata in 3 of their biggest moments.
Naruto's face:

I wrote, "Look at the way Naruto looks at Hinata. See how she shocks and amazes him in the moments where he is about to give up? She pulls him up, reminds him who he is, and inspires him to keep going on.

Just look at his eyes. Sheer surprise and shock in the first two (proud failure speech [ch 98] and her confession [ch 437], respectively). In the last one (chapter 615), I think he shows a little realization with his shock. He acknowledges that she’s been there for him when he’s needed it the most."

Also, another tumblr user made a post about Naruto smiling at Hinata. Check it here.

Back to top Go down

Re: The way Naruto looks at Hinata.

Post by senjusana on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:07 pm

That expression of Naruto is that he's shocked..proud..happy at the same time!No one has ever made him feel that way.Hinata is the one who has acknowledged him first,given him motivation and has assured that his nindo is an awesome one by following it herself!
Naruto has finally fallen for Hinata! =D
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 pm

senjusana wrote:That expression of Naruto is that he's shocked..proud..happy at the same time!No one has ever made him feel that way.Hinata is the one who has acknowledged him first,given him motivation and has assured that his nindo is an awesome one by following it herself!
Naruto has finally fallen for Hinata! =D

I agree! He's not used to it. He simply can't believe it. In Chapter 98, he is shocked and maybe a little embarrassed that someone thinks he's strong and admirable. In Chapter 437, he can't believe that someone loves him. It was probably the first time he'd ever heard it!
In Chapter 615, he realizes just how much Hinata cares for him and realizes what she's done fore him in the past and in that moment. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:32 pm

I am not a 100% convinced that he has fallen for her just yet, but I think we have seen some really good signs from Naruto himself, I think he is well on the way to falling in love with the young Hyuuga. We have certainly seen the positive development that NaruHina has been getting, it makes me wonder what is next in store for the two.

I certainly would love to see it if/when he gets a kiss from Hinata, wonder what we will get from the expression he makes when it zooms in on his eyes.

we might get something along these lines.

"Oh shit she is mine," his eyes widen, surprised by Hinata's actions and the first kiss he gets from a girl, the memory of his kiss on Sasuke was soon wiped away.

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:45 pm

He hasn't fallen in love, but he's definitely seeing her in a new light.

We'll see a kiss if it happens.   

And lol at that scenario. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 01, 2014 11:43 pm

Hinata always surprised Naruto in these decisive moments and this always had a positive outcome. Hinata swept away Naruto's doubts before his match against Neji, her intervention/confession during Pein led Naruto to let the beast in him take over and to keep on fighting and after Neji's death, she took the later out of despair to put him back on the right track.

Regarding the question about the possibility of Naruto being already in love with Hinata or not, I think it's a question of point of view. I am not paralleling but the story itself shows that someone can fall in love with someone else after being saved by the latter.

Kushina who first saw Minato as a "flaky girly boy" (or something along the lines) fell for him after the latter saved her. I am not telling that this would/should happen with Naruto but the story itself showed that these things are possible. And Naruto himself told Hinata that she saved him at least twice (ch 559). Moreover, I think Kakashi told Chiyo that Naruto has the ability to befriend someone and to make bonds with people easily.

Kakashi's statement about Naruto was something regarding friendship. Could it be the same in Naruto's romantic life?

Actually these are the 3 times Hinata saved Naruto. During the PF speech, Hinata spoke about Naruto himself and showed him how she believed/believes in his potential. During the confession, she spoke about herself and her deep feelings for Naruto and his positive influence in her life. During her speech after Neji's death, she spoke about something more general: about the bonds between all of them and the importance of preserving them by not giving up while facing adversity.

All in all, Hinata's speeches were always spot on because they could reach Naruto's heart directly. And that helped him to get out of situations he did not know how to deal with at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Fri May 02, 2014 10:53 am

I found something on tumblr that you will find interesting here
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Fri May 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Starlight wrote:I found something on tumblr that you will find interesting here

Actually, that demonstrated why I think Hinata's flashback in chapter 540 refers to a pre-Confession (or pre-Uchiha Hunt Arc) meeting between the two as the village seems to be intact (which it was not post-Confession until just before the war started and Naruto probably wasn't around then).
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu May 22, 2014 8:07 pm

The way Naruto looks at Hinata (literally and metaphorically): Naruto does not want to loose Hinata at all, he does not want to see her getting hurt. He saw how Pein stabbed her and how she almost died... He knows she is strong but he can't help being protective when it comes to her (chapter 614, 677). Forgetting to be cautious and without a second thought, he was ready to go by Hinata's side when he heard/felt her call (677).

This action speaks loud enough and shows clearly how Naruto looks at Hinata and how precious she is to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat May 24, 2014 9:34 am

Irielo wrote:The way Naruto looks at Hinata (literally and metaphorically): Naruto does not want to loose Hinata at all, he does not want to see her getting hurt. He saw how Pein stabbed her and how she almost died... He knows she is strong but he can't help being protective when it comes to her (chapter 614, 677). Forgetting to be cautious and without a second thought, he was ready to go by Hinata's side when he heard/felt her call (677).

This action speaks loud enough and shows clearly how Naruto looks at Hinata and how precious she is to him.

You my friend said the words i wanted to say xD, and one fellow NaruHina partner said in another post i don't remember where but Naruto shows his concern, shows he cares a lot about Hinata, and that he loves her "i think"
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Personally I think that he sees her as a friend or someone he might fall in love with. If the relationship between the two keeps developing after the war there is a high chance that he might fall for her.  Some fans said that naruto deserves to end up with who he has liked when some naruhina fan stated Hinata should get naruto because she deserves him. That is the bit that worries me he might not get over his crush for sakura.    
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:23 am

Emmm @Naruto<3Hinata there are a lot of post confirming Naruto's crush for Sakura is already in the past... you just need to read them, and as for fall for Hinata and looking at her as a friend really you need to read the manga more and look at it as it is not base yourself only in anime ^__^! and well you need to read the posts that are in here, 'cause well there are really good ones based in the actual storyline.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 pm

well, the one thing that has been pointed out is that Naruto's crush on Sakura hasn't been bought up in a very long time, in fact, there is no evidence to suggest that his crush has remained intact, at the moment we are also uncertain as to the nature of Naruto's feelings towards Hinata, the one thing we all know is that he has shown a very positive attitude towards Hinata.

Kishi has been teasing NaruHina for a while now, from Naruto's and Hinata's touching it's in your eyes moment, Naruto holding Hinata's hand (one of the most important moments since Hinata's confession) Hinata sensing the dire situation Naruto was in and rushing to get to his side but failing because of her overuse of Chakra, then Naruto sensing the distress of Hinata and not even hesitating to go to her even if it meant him getting killed.

Hinata has shown that resolve, that wish, that dream to possibly get a reciprocation at the end of the story, Naruto's reactions towards her have been very sweet and show that he could return her love. if Naruto still had that crush on Sakura or was in love with Sakura, those moments since the confession certainly would never have happened, so one could say that Naruto doesn't have a crush on Sakura and certainly isn't in love with Sakura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 am

I think 615 really seems to prove things, Naruto is not the type to play around with a women's feelings, especially if he knows those feelings are for him. I don't think he would of held her hand and spoke to her the way he did if he didn't intend on returning those feelings. I think the crush he had on Sakura was during his childhood? Who doesn't have crushes when we are young? But when we get older, and more mature, we really begin to understand what love really is. And I think Naruto is experiencing that. I think the next moment they have when they reunite, will confirm everything. :)
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 am

IMHO Naruto views about love in part 1 where "if i like someone i'll get liked back." However he was dense as ice that he had no clue that someone liked him.

In part 2 after Hinatas confession, talking too his mum and what Itachi said IMHO his view of love was "oh, so that is love. I see now." While Naruto has some childish traits still, when it is in the area of love, he has grown up rather quickly.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:30 am

If we're talking looks, 633 takes the cake (look at my sig). Together with how Naruto squeezed Hinata's hand, the looks seems to say "you're with me". You can see Hinata looking kinda surprised after Naruto holds her hand in 615, and 633 was like a hint from Naruto, and, man, Hinata did not miss it

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:That is the bit that worries me he might not get over his crush for sakura.    
He's being over his crush for a while... namely, since part 1. If it wasn't for Sai misunderstanding the situation in 457-459, Naruto's crush wouldn't have been mentioned at all in part 2.
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Naruto ending up with Hinata would show all the readers that all the lessons he had learned is something he is applying, he had to learn that the way he was acting as a child was getting him nowhere, as Racefan pointed out, Naruto's attitude was I like someone they like me back. but that isn't the case, just because you like someone, it doesn't mean they will return that gesture.

in part 2 Naruto eventually learned what love was all about, he learned that from an act of courage after Hinata's confession, he learned what parental love was when he learned about how his parents sacrificed themselves to not only save the village, the world but their son, got reminded by Itachi about how much his parents loved one another. So if he maintained that crush and still pursued Sakura knowing that he would turned down everytime, what would have been the point of those lessons?

but on the other hand if he went with Hinata, then every lesson that he had learned from those people, would fit in really nicely, as pointed out by Batokusanagi, Naruto's expression in chapter 633 was a good hint to show us where things are heading, in fact if Hinata didn't see this, she most likely wouldn't have wished about being with Naruto, in fact her dream would have been different.

promising herself that she would be with Naruto, shows that she will make that move after this situation is done and dusted, with Naruto's expression, it is important to point out that it wasn't a goofy expression, it shows just how far his maturity has come.

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi! :) I love those scenes.
IMO, the first one is a shock face expressing "wow, someone believe in me, Hinata acknowledges me?"... In fact, he's a little blushed.
In the second one (Hinata's confession) I think he can't believe in hinata's words, I mean, he trusts in her, but it's impressing that someone is saying him that LOVES HIM, it's the first time he heard those words and they are sincere , plus, he's watching what's love, 'cause Hinata is willing to die for him, she's willing to give her life for him.
And the last one (615), I think -probably -he reminds all moments when Hinata was there, maybe at the beginning she couldn't get close to him, but for her confession, he knows she was always worried about him, in fact, he "never" was alone. That's why, he thanks her :"Hinata, thank a bunch!, it's because you've been by my side whole time"

I just can say: NaruHina RULES :D <3
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum