Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NARUHINA-WILL IT BE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NARUHINA-WILL IT BE

Post by SELFMADEHERO on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:28 pm

Naruhina-Will it be?
    BY   SELFMADEHERO
Before getting to the topic I would want to thank all the NH for sparing their time and reading this. I am a newbie in the forum and this is my first written discussion on naruhina.
Being naruto fans we all know that naruto has sort of reached its final arc. We are growing restless day by day and are waiting for the ultimate and ever waited ending: who will naruto end up with? (For those who are into the romance). This being a NH blog, we no doubt would come to the conclusion that naruto will become hokage, marry hinata and they will have beautiful kids ( blonde with Byakugan or Violet haired liked hinata with small scars on their face like naruto with bright blue eyes, hmmm interesting ) It would be the perfect ending to the perfect story(mind my writing style I know it’s a little cliché) I have always liked the naruhina pairing more than the narusaku pairing .Its vivid in its own unique way.

In the beginning of the series naruto was clearly a nobody .He used to bedevil the entire village but he had his own reasons. He was alone and unloved and so he demanded recognition and in that attempt people always misunderstood him .Just like Hinata .Everyone was indifferent to him ..People found him galling .But things have changed and now he is an ideal shinobi for all the other young ninjas of Konoha .Sometimes we feel that its because of his undiying confidence and support from others that he kept going and became the amazing ninja he is. In this aspect we all would love to credit Hinata .Despite being the entire opposite of naruto he was her idol and she always looked up to him .Remember that time when it was naruto vs neji, she did inform him that neji is a strong opponent but encouraged him by telling him that even though he made mistakes he was always a proud failure and that is what hinata and we all fans admire about naruto .When the road gets tough the tough get going.

Now coming down to hinatas feelings .There are positives and negatives .The positives are: Their friendship has bloomed. She was shy and indecisive in admitting her true feelings (in the beginning of the series) but she had finally confessed (anime episode 166).I sometimes wonder did naruto hear that confession or did she deliberately whisper it in order to console herself, because he never told her anything after that . BAKA  .It was EPIC when naruto turned into the four tail fox (for hinata to be precise) but it was pretty hurtful when sakura hugged naruto .I mean it was upsetting .Hinata just stood there and watched them hug as if she were happy for the both of them. I am not against hinata or something but she should be a little more open in admitting her true feelings (not that she isn’t after all what she's been through for him)I mean she better keep up because, unfortunately sakura too has the hots for naruto . It’s not the perfect timing though, naruto is already acknowledged about hinatas feelings and also sakuras to add on (much to my dislike) It’s not that I hate sakura or anything but we all know that she is being selfish on her part. NS believe that she has completely given upon on sasuke but that is not the case .She was so happy on seeing sasuke and she was over the moon when he gave her a rose .But now she blushes around narutoDespite knowing about hinatas feelings she's still trying to win narutos love .Fans say that naruto still loves sakura but recently things have changed .In the manga chapter 615(I don’t remember the name though) hinata slapped naruto to bring him back to his senses when he was furious about nejis death. When she explained to him why neji died he realizes and holds her hand. I clearly remember him say(while holding hinatas hand)

“OR BREAK THE BONDS I HAVE”. WOW. Well no doubt all NH might have been momentarily euphoric after having read that chapter. DUH .Unfortunately some fans believe that it was a spur of the moment.    

As much as I hate writing this I am afraid that the naruhina coupling doesn’t have sufficient time .I recently read that the naruto manga was going to end in 2014. Well if things sped up, hopefully something  great could happen . Let’s not ruin the fun and enjoy everything that comes and most important of all DON’T LOSE HOPE .There is always a guarantee something awesome will happen.

It’s noticeable that hintas feelings have been given more time in the manga. Many fans have noticed that the both of them have longer conversations in the manga .  

Naruhina is a little one sided(I know many naruhina fans will hate me for writing this) .Its upsetting for me .There has been no response or gestures’ of attraction from narutos side(as much as we fans would love seeing something like that) .Well there have been certain indications .Hinata does deserve her time in the sun .She had always been supportive of his goals and looks forward in seeing that he fulfills them from the very beginning of the series .We know one thing for sure that naruto likes people like hinata(some consider this as a friendly gesture) .At first he thought she was some dark weirdo or something  like that and he hardly noticed her but now she is finally a recognized individual in his life .He did cry for her when she was hurt and even turned into the tailed fox for her(he didn’t do that for sakura)  

But at times we all do question: If naruto is aware about hinatas feelings why not respond the way you should .Maybe we should look at the situation from this angle: Naruto loves Sakura BUT Hinata  is worth dying for .He would risk his life for Hinata .Thats my insight on their relationship .It is also observed that Naruto and Hinata can feel pain at the same time (that is how I perceived it) When Naruto was in his sage mode he could feel her chakra within him .Another instance of this can be recollected during the chunin exams when hinata starts spitting blood when naruto gets hurt (Maybe a coincidence that’s what many fans imply) It’s like they have a blood bond or something  .

Not that I have something against sakura, but she should back off .She should stop playing with narutos  feelings .When she confessed to naruto, he told her that she should stop lying to herself .There BOOM you have it .

Naruto and Hinata do deserve each other .Minato did advise his son to stay away from weird and stalking girls (hinata does do that at times) But narutos view about hinata have changed(despite hinatas never ending blushing and fainting but thankfully she sort of doesn’t  do that anymore) .Naruto and hiantas maybe unison can be attributed like the Chinese Yin and Yang . Hinata is Narutos Yang .There is extreme anger or anticipation on one side and complete calm or gracefulness on the other. Naruto and Hinata  are  alot similar .Both were rejected and both put their best in everything they do.

Everyone was going crazy over episode 166 (especially naruhina fans), then came chapter 615 and the manga cover of the two holding hands .

Before ending this, I know NH might be rioting over me and would think why I would join the forum in the first place if I am so critical  or  pessimistic  about  the coupling  .We all have our personal opinions . Of course, naruhina is my favorite pairing in the entire anime but we also have to look at the negatives (I know that sounds a little anti naruhina sorry)

I would like to read your comments. If it was sensible to you please do leave a comment .If not, then do please leave a comment(I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR CRITICSM)

Edited by ANBU

Last edited by 51-mustang on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mentioning of fans is against the rules please refrain from using it)
SELFMADEHERO

Back to top Go down

Re: NARUHINA-WILL IT BE

Post by Irielo on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:45 pm

I think it's pretty clear while reading the manga what are Kishimoto's intentions regarding the pairings. Unfortunately too much mixing-up with anime episodes, fillers, movies and other works created outside the original story (the manga), lead to some confusions and misinterpretations of the whole story and its characters....

Back to top Go down

Post by SELFMADEHERO on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Irielo wrote:I think it's pretty clear while reading the manga what are Kishimoto's intentions regarding the pairings. Unfortunately too much mixing-up with anime episodes, fillers, movies and other works created outside the original story (the manga), lead to some confusions and misinterpretations of the whole story and its characters....

Thank you for replying. I sort of skipped certain chapters. What happened in ch 663? was it a naruhina moment
SELFMADEHERO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Well lets point out a few things that were in this comment.

1: Hinata isn't weird, in fact she just had low self esteem, think about what had happened between her hand her father, he had such high expectations for her, that it caused more damage than good for her. Seeing Naruto and his determination helped her realise that not all was lost, that if she worked hard that she could reach the lofty standards that her father expected from her. She was shy and timid because of her past, but that is something she had overcome in recent times, I am guessing that her confession towards Naruto might have played a part in it.

2. the hug that Sakura gave to Naruto, never really meant much, it was really just platonic between them, Naruto never even returned, plus even Hinata knew that there was nothing in it, so why should she get jealous, she was more happy to see Naruto being received as a hero and not a monster.

3. NaruHina isn't exactly as one-sided as it use to be, Naruto is acting more positively towards Hinata than he normally would have, the confession had an instant impact him, he even remembered it and held Hinata's hand. one could safely assume that he might be falling in love with Hinata, there has been some really good development in the last 250 chapters (give or take).

4. Naruto is not in love with Sakura, there is no evidence to prove it.

5. Hinata not getting the panel time isn't exactly a bad thing, in fact it is more beneficial for NaruHina in that aspect, because every time we see the two interact in whatever way, there is awesome development, in fact this entire war arc the only pairing that has received any development is NaruHina, all the other pairings have either received little (ShikaTema,SasuSaku) or none what so ever (NaruSaku) in fact NaruSaku for all the panel time it has supposedly been given has had no romantic development. the biggest reason for that is because Naruto has most likely dropped his crush for Sakura.

well for the most part I doubt the story will end this year, I don't picture Kishimoto as someone who would rush things I think the story will end between midway next year to early the following year.

Back to top Go down

Post by SELFMADEHERO on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks man for clearing all my doubts. I really appreciate it. I actually didn't mean to call hinata weird .What I meant by the hugging part was that hinata was so good and if she were really happy for the both of them she clearly wasn't jealous
SELFMADEHERO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Hinata knows that Sakura and Naruto are friends, but this is something to be discussed in the A-NS thread.

the main point is Naruto is fully aware of Sakura's love for Sasuke, he has accepted and never really continued to pursue Sakura as the series progressed, if anything, (like I pointed out) Naruto dropped his crush, on Sakura. Sakura false confession was really the last straw. the main thing is Sakura friend zoned Naruto, she always will because of her love towards Sasuke.

But the big thing we know is Naruto is now fully aware of Hinata's love for him, he witnessed it first hand basically, maybe that is the reason why (out of NaruHina and NaruSaku) that NaruHina has had all the romantic development in the last 250 or so chapters.

at this stage of the story, I would say NaruHina has a clear advantage over NaruSaku.

Back to top Go down

Post by SELFMADEHERO on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:36 pm

WOW 51-mustang
            you have got a great insight on the naruhina. I have always chosen hinata over sakura . I misunderstood certain things. what happened in  ch663
SELFMADEHERO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:52 pm

I prefer not to read the manga with Shipping glasses, I don't really consider 663 as a major hint, it was more so that Hinata was really worried about Naruto and the shape he was in, she was exhausted and fell onto the ground because she basically had no chakra left.

it was minor-slight moderate at best, but I do feel that chapter did set up for another major NaruHina moment in the future, when will that happen, well that is to the writers choice for that matter.

NaruHina had every right to celebrate the front cover as well, it shows what is really on the mind of the mangaka and not only that, it highlights the important things that happened in that volume, so by having the hand hold on the front cover, it proves that the moment was a very important moment in the story itself, not only that there is also the opening and the ending where that particular moment was played out, it was like the show creators are going yep we are shoving down your throats,  

there is one more thing that needs to be pointed out, Sakura does not have romantic feelings towards Naruto, that fact has been pointed out numerous times through out the series, Naruto said it himself and so has Sai. Sakura will always love Sasuke, it doesn't matter how dark the road he takes gets, Sakurá has her heart set on Sasuke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 pm

SELFMADEHERO wrote:Despite being the entire opposite of naruto he was her idol and she always looked up to him .Remember that time when it was naruto vs neji, she did inform him that neji is a strong opponent but encouraged him by telling him that even though he made mistakes he was always a proud failure and that is what hinata and we all fans admire about naruto .When the road gets tough the tough get going.

Naruto and Hinata have different personalities: Naruto is loud and more outgoing whereas Hinata is calm and more introvert. However, I don't see her as "entire opposite of Naruto". They share the same nindo, both are hard-workers and very caring towards others.

Now coming down to hinatas feelings .There are positives and negatives .The positives are: Their friendship has bloomed. She was shy and indecisive in admitting her true feelings (in the beginning of the series) but she had finally confessed (anime episode 166).I sometimes wonder did naruto hear that confession or did she deliberately whisper it in order to console herself, because he never told her anything after that . BAKA  .It was EPIC when naruto turned into the four tail fox (for hinata to be precise) but it was pretty hurtful when sakura hugged naruto .I mean it was upsetting .Hinata just stood there and watched them hug as if she were happy for the both of them. I am not against hinata or something but she should be a little more open in admitting her true feelings (not that she isn’t after all what she's been through for him)

I did not have the feeling that Hinata "whispered" her love confession to Naruto while reading the manga. Naruto went directly 6 tails and not 4. He almost reached 9 tails afterwards. Like 51-mustang said, Hinata was very happy to see Naruto coming back to the village as a hero. Sakura's hug did not disturb her at all because she does not see Sakura as a rival and Sakura does not consider Hinata as a rival over Naruto neither. Anyway, here is a link where this issue has been discussed:

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t832-how-do-you-interpret-sakura-s-hug-to-naruto-after-pein

She was so happy on seeing sasuke and she was over the moon when he gave her a rose .But now she blushes around narutoDespite knowing about hinatas feelings she's still trying to win narutos love.

I can't remember when Sasuke gave Sakura a rose except in the RtN movie. And I don't count it as a part of the original story. Sakura is not trying to "win Naruto's love". Where was it shown in the manga? Chapter 540 made it clear that Sakura still loves Sasuke when she refused a love letter from a fodder Ninja. Until now, she has never shown any interest of being associated with Naruto romantically.

In the manga chapter 615(I don’t remember the name though) hinata slapped naruto to bring him back to his senses when he was furious about nejis death. When she explained to him why neji died he realizes and holds her hand. I clearly remember him say(while holding hinatas hand)

Naruto was not furious but desperate after Neji's death and Hinata's slap and speech took him out of despair.

Naruhina is a little one sided(I know many naruhina fans will hate me for writing this) .Its upsetting for me .There has been no response or gestures’ of attraction from narutos side(as much as we fans would love seeing something like that) .Well there have been certain indications .Hinata does deserve her time in the sun .She had always been supportive of his goals and looks forward in seeing that he fulfills them from the very beginning of the series .We know one thing for sure that naruto likes people like hinata(some consider this as a friendly gesture) .At first he thought she was some dark weirdo or something  like that and he hardly noticed her but now she is finally a recognized individual in his life .He did cry for her when she was hurt and even turned into the tailed fox for her(he didn’t do that for sakura)  

But at times we all do question: If naruto is aware about hinatas feelings why not respond the way you should .Maybe we should look at the situation from this angle: Naruto loves Sakura BUT Hinata  is worth dying for .He would risk his life for Hinata .Thats my insight on their relationship .It is also observed that Naruto and Hinata can feel pain at the same time (that is how I perceived it) When Naruto was in his sage mode he could feel her chakra within him .Another instance of this can be recollected during the chunin exams when hinata starts spitting blood when naruto gets hurt (Maybe a coincidence that’s what many fans imply) It’s like they have a blood bond or something  .

Not that I have something against sakura, but she should back off .She should stop playing with narutos  feelings .When she confessed to naruto, he told her that she should stop lying to herself .There BOOM you have it .

Naruto and Hinata do deserve each other .Minato did advise his son to stay away from weird and stalking girls (hinata does do that at times) But narutos view about hinata have changed(despite hinatas never ending blushing and fainting but thankfully she sort of doesn’t  do that anymore) .Naruto and hiantas maybe unison can be attributed like the Chinese Yin and Yang . Hinata is Narutos Yang .There is extreme anger or anticipation on one side and complete calm or gracefulness on the other. Naruto and Hinata  are  alot similar .Both were rejected and both put their best in everything they do.

Everyone was going crazy over episode 166 (especially naruhina fans), then came chapter 615 and the manga cover of the two holding hands .

Before ending this, I know NH might be rioting over me and would think why I would join the forum in the first place if I am so critical  or  pessimistic  about  the coupling  .We all have our personal opinions . Of course, naruhina is my favorite pairing in the entire anime but we also have to look at the negatives (I know that sounds a little anti naruhina sorry)

I would like to read your comments. If it was sensible to you please do leave a comment .If not, then do please leave a comment(I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR CRITICSM)

Edited by ANBU

To be honest, it would have sounded a bit weird if Naruto did respond Hinata's confession right away. It was good that some weeks passed (story time) before we, as readers, were given the "in your eyes" moment (chapter 558-559). This moment happened some weeks after Hinata's confession and Naruto was thinking about Hinata's intervention against Pein (suggesting that he was also thinking about her confession) while complimenting her strength. Naruto was so positive to Hinata that the latter made a resolve in chapter 573: to walk by Naruto's side and hold his hand.

To state that there have been not "gesture of attraction" from Naruto and suggesting that he was not thankful for what Hinata has done for him is exaggerated. It's like ignoring completely what happened in chapter 615, where Naruto has instigated the handhold, which is something couples do + he thanked Hinata for being by his side. Making abstraction of that baffles me honestly speaking...

Kushina told Naruto to find a girl like her. Minato never told Naruto to stay away from weird girls.

Anyway, here are some links of discussions the members had here about some issues you dealt in your post. Maybe they could help:

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t96-naruhina-has-been-kishi-s-intention-since-the-start?highlight=NaruHina+++++++-as+one+++++-sided+as+it+used+to+be

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t833-naruto-s-feelings

http://naruhina.lovediscussion.net/t1042-hinata-a-stalker

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:24 am

@SELFMADEHERO
I think your seriously Screwing anime-fillers,movies etc. with the manga itself. Try to remember that anything that isn't in the manga technically NEVER happened. So guess you should try to follow the manga or canon episodes more acurately from now on . :)
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:01 am

Yes, NaruHina will be.  

For awhile now, any NarSak moments that were not negative and/or treated like a joke are from filler episodes or movies. (though NS will skew and misinterpret any "moment" in the manga it can get its hands on) So don't worry about that.

If you want to get the real story, and not just hear it from us, I suggest keeping up with the manga. 

our tumblr
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:59 am

The last time NS had a romantic moment was in sakura's fake confession... Think about that
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:10 am

Nice explanation but you made a few mistakes here and there I recommend you to read the manga
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 am

and that was not a good thing either, in turn the confession was shot down to pieces. the one thing that needs to be remembered, Naruto has never reject Hinata. I am willing to put a bit of money on this little fact, Hinata's confession has not only had an impact on Naruto but it also has been on his mind as well, he might not think about it every waking second, but when it comes to the all important moments, they have been there and they have become the catalyst for moments like.

the it's in your eyes moment, the hand hold and Hinata's confident resolve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:12 am

Another point: Hinata's increasing positive attitude towards Naruto showed what were her feelings for him. So, there was a building-up of her feelings until she confessed, which happened about 400 chapters later.

It's now like Naruto's turn. Given the last moments he had with Hinata, he was very positive towards her. I therefore think that there there is a building-up regarding his feelings for her which will lead to a final moment leaving no place for doubts. Some patience is required though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 am

The Naruto manga is not ending in 2014. Please do not believe everything you read/hear from the Internet.

Additionally, the NaruHina pairing only needs one thing: outright interest in Hinata from Naruto that cannot be denied. That only takes one chapter to be done and we already know from the manga that Kishimoto is not going to resolve NaruHina until after the war is over.

It was already mentioned that you're mixing up things that don't matter (anything that's not from the manga itself as well as saying things happened that clearly didn't, even in the anime) and you've admitted to not reading everything so your analysis of things isn't going to be the best for those two main reasons.

As for one thing that was mentioned earlier, it hasn't really been weeks since Hinata confessed. While it's been 5 years for us, at most it's been 2 weeks. Kishimoto has not let 24 hours go by since chapter 539 (we started day 2 of the war in that chapter and we're still in day 2; one of the main reasons why I don't know how anyone can think Sakura is going to change who she loves in less than 24 hours I'd say more but it might be a spoiler to you as you seem to be more anime-based). It was 24 hours for chapters 515-538. The previous day was Naruto beginning his training with Killer Bee (and when Naruto met Kushina). There was a 3 day time skip that allowed the Kages to meet and Naruto to leave Konoha to meet Bee. The day prior to that contained Sakura confessing. The only thing that causes "unknown time" to be spent in the manga is how long it supposedly takes to travel to the Land of Iron from Konoha, but based on how long it took Danzo to get there--it's not even a day (and why I consider the Kage Summit arc to have taken 3 days for that reason). That's why, I honestly think that as far as the manga is concerned (not the anime--because due to fillers a lot of time had to go by), it's really been between 8-13/14 days since Pain leveled Konoha mainly depending on how the Kage Summit arc should be treated (and I think the time is closer to the 8-9 days mark than the 2 week mark).

Anyway, yes patience is required. I'm of the camp that if Hinata can take 400 chapters before she makes her feelings clear without any room for doubt, that Naruto can take a similar amount of time and it's all fair.

P.S. Not everyone was happy about episode 166. I personally hated it when I first saw it and still hate it (the first link isn't my post but I agreed with it). That episode in particular caused me to decide to avoid Shippuden completely outside of checking out the openings/endings when they're new.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:50 pm

NaruHina moments by far has come in no hurry and is sophisticated.Each moment makes sure that the pairing ends up becoming canon.
NaruHina interactions:
1.Hinata allowing Naruto to copy in the 1st round of Chuunin exams.
2.Hinata enouraging Naruto during Kiba fight in the Chuunin exams.
3.Hinata giving ointment to Naruto.
4.Naruto encouraging Hinata.
5.Naruto taking a blood vow(Hinata's) to defeat Neji.
6.Proud Failure Speech
7.Naruto winning against Neji and searching for Hinata to see his win.
8.Hinata's confession.
9.Naruto asking Hinata sorry for joining the war late.(He din't ask sorry to anyone except Hinata.Why so?!Isn't it obvious?)
10.In your eyes moment.
11.Hand hold

We are so close to the pairing becoming Canon.No other pairing has been given this much importance or development.And still NS may say NH has no development.
I like this pairing the most because of its seriousness and it being developed slow and steady.
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 pm

there is a nice little saying, even though NS claims to have a majority of the panel time it lacks the quality that makes NaruSaku a serious contender.

meanwhile NaruHina lacks panel time, but what it lacks it makes up for it with Quality.

Quality over Quantity. when quality comes into play, a writer must take the time to build everything up. not rush it and make it look like there is development in every chapter like NS seems to think. NaruHina, has had well spaced moments and each moment was meaningful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Everyone has pretty much stated what I wanted to say. The Road to Ninja movie is just filler, Sasuke never gave her a rose though I would have loved if this happened, the entire movie means nothing to canon material. Sakura is not after Naruto's heart, she has zero romantic interest in him. Her hug was likely Kishimoto's way of showing how the entire village now felt about Naruto, with Sakura representing Konoha's appreciation and respect for him.

Naruto did not hug back but basked in his deserved glory and Hinata did not need to say anything, she only needed to smile because she has always known Naruto to be something special. All she had to do was sit there and smile at Naruto getting the recognition he's always wanted. This actually sets her apart from the others. Even looking at the manga, you'll see that while the rookies are all with their groups, Kishi chose to have Hinata behind the Hyuga clan as if to separate her even more from the rest. As for Sakura's confession, it was a tactic to try and get him to come back to Konoha. Her main reasons for doing so was to

1. Make up for the burden she felt she placed on Naruto.
2. To kill Sasuke because she loves him and doesn't want to see him fall deeper into darkness.

Nothing Sakura has done throughout the story shows she is in love with, or attracted to Naruto romantically. He is a dear friend and she loves him platonically, but that's it. Also, Kishimoto made a note to have both Naruto and Sakura state that ("Hinata loves Naruto" -Sakura) and ("Sakura loves Sasuke so much"-Naruto) within less than 20 chapters of each other. To me, that shows that Kishi wanted both Naruto and Sakura to acknowledge the girls feelings. Yet Hinata has yet to express anything toward NaruSaku.

That's because there's nothing to acknowledge. Naruto may have had feelings for Sakura once upon a time, but since Part I, he's acknowledged and accepted her love for Sasuke, and by 469, he told her she was lying to herself, and recalled nothing of loving Sakura or anything relating to feeling romantically for her at all. NaruSaku likes to say it, but fact is that Naruto has never said he loved Sakura. It's nothing but an over-exaggeration of Naruto's feelings and it's clung to because it's literally the only thing NaruSaku can say to try and legitimize its ship. Mostly by claiming Naruto "gets what he wants." gag.

But yeah, Sakura is not trying to get in the way at all. She has no rivalry with Hinata, no romantic love for Naruto, and NaruHina is most likely to happen due to it's mutual development. I can't see this ship not sailing, especially after 615 and the volume cover. x3 The Anti-NaruSaku Thread would really help clear up more about the whole NaruSaku thing for you as well. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum