Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Hinata , love at the first sight ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinata , love at the first sight ?

Post by sunshine95 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:08 am

Code:
Do you think hinatas love for naruto was love of the first sight ?
sunshine95

Back to top Go down

Re: Hinata , love at the first sight ?

Post by Starlight on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:05 am

I can't see the code but she loved him because they suffered a lot share the same nindo she loved him mentally then physically so it was kind of a "love at first sight" I guess

Last edited by Starlight on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:27 am

Tough to say, but no, I think it was more of a crush and inspiration, but it soon evolved at the Chunin Exams, when she realised that she is in love with Naruto, from there on wards it moved forward at a steady yet meaningful pace.

so No I don't think it was love at first sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey on Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:44 am

Hinata liked Naruto mainly because no matter what people said he would never give up and still believe in his words and power.She had the same problem as him just that her self-confidence was lower.Naruto was a model for her, always encouraging her and telling her she is powerful and strong.This way Hinata regained again her self-confidence.I don't think it's "love at first sign" though.Her appreciation, like for Naruto grew in time turning in the end into love ^^.

|Tumblr| Credit: AlbertoSanCami for the picture|
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:48 am

Don't think it was "love at first sight" but evolved from a crush.

Kishimoto made Naruto the charismatic character that people can get behond, Hinata was most likely the first person too get behond him, everyone in the village certainly wasn't. Her feelings grew where it was full blown love at teh Chunin Exams (i mean come on, how she was acting?) However Naruto being the thick skull that he is, thought it was weird. But that all went away when she fought Neji. Went away fully when she confessed her feelings too him.

Now her feelings are what they are: full blown love and everyone can see it.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:20 am

While confessing, I did not think that Hinata suggested that she felt in love with Naruto at the first sight. I think, she admired him a lot and was very interested to talk to him first of all. And it's actually during the Proud Failure speech (ch 98), that she will tell that she has an intense feeling in the heart when she looks at Naruto. So, she was still discovering her feelings for him at that time.

Moreover, I don't think that the manga showed when Hinata saw Naruto for the first time...

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Definitely disagree with the idea of "love at first sight" for Hinata. Hinata clearly admired Naruto first. Hinata's love evolved from her admiration of him.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:22 pm

It wasn't love at first sight.At first she had mixed thoughts about him,probably wondering why everyone treated him badly. But as she started noticing him she realized how similar their lives actually were but he still didn't give up,Like he had some fire in him.That's what she admired and slowly admiration became love when she was old enough to realize it.......Technically ch 437 explained why and how she loved him so i don't see why it should be love at first sight
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 pm

According to what I have observed,it wasn't love at first sight for Hinata.She was curious what Kyuubi meant and why the villagers were avoiding Naruto.Due to the curiosity she started noticing him and found him inspiring.She wanted to talk to him and be friends with him.But slowly it grew into love in the Chuunin exams.
Love was stable and strong when Naruto returned to the village after 3 years of his training.And 437 was a perfect confession..her feelings for Naruto right from the Chuunin exams!
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:31 am

Eh, I don't think so. Love is too deep of a word to just say hinata at such a young age would feel that way
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:50 pm

to me what Hinata saw first was the strength to go forward no matter how many times everyone looked down at him, even though everyone hated him for what was inside of him, she could relate to him. but the biggest obstacle was her low self esteem. she wanted to talk to Naruto, be his first friend, but she didn't have the confidence to go up to him.

what she saw first was the never say die attitude that Naruto has, it wasn't that he was cool or handsome like the other girls in her age group saw in Sasuke, which was pretty shallow for all of them. Seeing Naruto as a pillar of strength that allowed her to try and go forward, at first we can say that she admired this courage, his positive attitude in the face of adversity and the disrespect everyone gave him. even though she could only watch from a distance, she was definitely interested in Naruto.

I think Hinata truly started to show those signs of being in love with Naruto was during her fight with Neji, when she questioned herself as to why she felt that way, I think it was something of a self discovery, that she learned that she is in love with Naruto, and we saw that was proven in the proud failure speech, The Chunin Exams was an important step for Hinata and to discover her own feelings towards Naruto.

now we should skip further in time, towards her confession, again Hinata said why she fell in love with him, but they were never shallow reasons, fast forward again, we see Hinata becoming more confident in herself, resolving to walk with Naruto holding his hand, the good thing is Naruto knows of this, he sees it clearly that Hinata will always be there for him. maybe this because he too is showing a few signs of falling in love with Hinata, he knows Hinata loves him and always will, so he is most likely seeing the possibility of being with her in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum