Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED!

Post by Strawberry on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:25 am

Have you guys seen it?! Aaah! Unfortunately, I don't have a link to just the opening and ending, but here's the link to the episode and you can just skip to the opening and ending. You can't miss it! http://www.naruget.net/watch/1181-naruto-shippuden-episode-357/

And here are some gifs from tumblr <3

Spoiler:
By Kakatsu

Spoiler:
By Lunaneko14

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Re: NaruHina hand-hold animated in OP and ED!

Post by Starlight on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:35 am

Omg omg when I saw it I was fangirling like crazy I can't wait to see 615 animated. I'M GOING DOWN WITH THIS SHIP XD

Last edited by ~Starlight047~ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding something)
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:26 am

That's so frustrating that I can't watch videos properly on this computer... However, I was able to watch the song (which is a nice one) in the beginning and the handhold and Hinata were there... Really cool. Then I could not watch it further than Kakashi talking to Gai... I guess I will have to go to some internet-cafés to be able to watch the episodes which I did not watch since some months already...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:03 am

OMG NH HANDHOLD!    I am so excited to see 615!
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:29 am

OMG! I'm seriously about to have a heart attack! This is so amazing!

And omg Hinata looks so beautiful in this!
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:05 am

great! can't wait for the 615 mangapage!
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:34 pm

I just saw it on facebook and I was like what it is in the opening then I went straight and clicked on the link and watched it.

excited for 615 animation :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by chennyyeo on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Here are the links

Naruto Shippuden Opening 15 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptu69ZMiE0U

Naruto Shippuden Ending 29 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16jY5U1hfhc
chennyyeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:54 pm

this is awesome, not only on the front cover of a manga, 16 panels of emphasise and now the famous hand holding from Naruto to Hinata gets on the opening and ending themes, it is like Kishi is basically rubbing in our faces.

I wonder how NS is taking this.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:32 pm

51-mustang wrote:this is awesome, not only on the front cover of a manga, 16 panels of emphasise and now the famous hand holding from Naruto to Hinata gets on the opening and ending themes, it is like Kishi is basically rubbing in our faces.

Like this maybe? lol

BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:44 pm

it is like the writers are set to go through with it.

so far the animated version of the hand hold looks really nice, I certainly hope that the moment doesn't get ruined, but I doubt the writers would do that, it is such an important moment, I just hope that it is handled well, if not then I will be disappointed, but I think the writers will do the moment justice.

as stated earlier in this thread, I will go down with the ship, (like a good captain should)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:19 pm

51-mustang wrote:this is awesome, not only on the front cover of a manga, 16 panels of emphasise and now the famous hand holding from Naruto to Hinata gets on the opening and ending themes, it is like Kishi is basically rubbing in our faces.

In short:

[Insert Studio is biased/Hinata is irrelevant/just comforting/NS is still on top/whining here]
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:42 pm

What I would like to say is only allowed in the Anti-NS thread.

to me now it seems like more than ever that NaruHina is going to be endgame, even though I thought it would as the series progressed, but this opening and ending credit with their moment in it is a really nice touch.

makes me wonder now, what next for NaruHina, it seems to have really strong coverage as of late, it is like NaruHina is in the driver's seat and about ready to run wild near the end of the manga.

Sadly I think we haven't even heard the last of NS discrediting NaruHina, especially since it is so obvious now, so obvious that it is painful, but I still feel like we cannot get too overconfident, the next NaruHina moment, will top the Black Forrest Cake with the cream and sweet cherries and more chocolate, in other words victory will be sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:30 pm

I was surprised to see a change to the opening theme when I started the latest episode yesterday. To see the emphasis on the handhold in both the start and end theme has me really excited for the animation of 615   ...I'm hoping this is a sign they'll do it well.

Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by chennyyeo on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:44 pm

The op/ed really gave emphasis on the holding hands. Meaning.. Its is very inportant. If it's just a "chakra transfer the why did the animators didnt put the chakra over the hands? Its very clear that nh is the end game. They will not emphazise it for nothing.
chennyyeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:52 am

Because no matter how popular NS is, it will not be enough to make NaruSaku canon, it is up to the writer, and it seems like the writer has made his choice, the animators weren't the only one to emphasize the holding hands part, Kishi basically shoved it down our throats, and said here, NaruHina is my choice.

it can deny it all it wants, NaruHina is almost canon, the NaruHina hand holding was an important event in the series, I might be so bold to say that NaruHina is basically canon with the amount of coverage that the holding hands for NaruHina has received and of course the important developments the pairing has gotten in the last 240+ chapters.

I don't think Kishi would have done these things for no reason, it seems like he was going to push for NaruHina by the end of the series and doing with well spaced moments, and since we are "by the end of the series" I think there are a few more important moments to be played out, and I think one of them will solidify NaruHina as a canon pairing, with SasuSaku coming into play at the same time.

but all I can say let's enjoy the emphasize that this special moment has been given..

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:47 am

Spoiler:
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am

you know about this Chakra Transfer bullshit, I think I should add my two cents on this.

if it was a Chakra transerfer tool, then the holding hands would not have been emphasised for 16 panels, Hinata wouldn't have thought about it like she did in chapter 633, there wouldn't be a front cover of a volume and now more recently we wouldn't have the small part in the opening and the ending credits. maybe that is because the transfer was spammed like crazy in the following chapter.

You know what I will do if chapter 615 got an entire episode, laugh like a maniac.

there is one other thing that separates this moment over the other moments, all other pairing moments haven't really received the same amount of coverage, what puts NaruHina in such a strong position isn't just the way Naruto has been acting towards Hinata, it is the fact that the confession hasn't been answered yet, it is one of those loose ends in this story, and I doubt Kishi would leave it unanswered as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 am

I think we seem too forget that Kishi does not control the anime at all, i think he went as far as too saying "i only watch it once in a while too see what they are doing with my story."

But in terms of NS butthurt, well i'll say "of course it is butthurt." :-P

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using "they" instead of "it" when referring to NarSak is not allowed as it addresses the fans instead of the pairing. (ANBU: Strawberry))
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:50 am

Irielo - I quit the anime a long time ago too. But when I went on Tumblr and saw the handhold was animated in the opening and ending I went crazy and HAD to check it out! xD I hope you get to see it! You need to!

chennyyeo - Thank you so much for sharing the links!

Bubbles-chan - Pretty much, yup! Just like when Hinata's confession got excellent animation and was extended. xD

Anyways, us in tumblr have been going CRAZY over this little animation. I can only imagine the party when the actual episode gets animated! I can't wait! There are tons of gifs of the same moments, and I've liked and re-blogged pretty much every single one of them. xD I even made my own! It's in my signature now, but I'll leave it here for you guys to see just in case. :3

Spoiler:

FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Strawberry wrote:Irielo
Anyways, us in tumblr have been going CRAZY over this little animation. I can only imagine the party when the actual episode gets animated! I can't wait! There are tons of gifs of the same moments, and I've liked and re-blogged pretty much every single one of them. xDI even made my own! It's in my signature now, but I'll leave it here for you guys to see just in case. :3
Spoiler:
I've been doing the same thing. XD I'm so excited to see the episode, I really hope it's done with great emotion and animation. And make it clear once and for all, that it was definitely a straight up handhold and not a chakra transfer comparable to 616.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:41 am

I cannot wait to see the anime version of it, I really hope that the anime department puts a lot of effort into this moment, just like Kishi did, but I am dreading the moment Neji dies in the anime, like all of us it should be something that brings us to tears, like with Jiraiya's death, but they also should make the moment really emotional, I want to see Naruto in the anime shattered to the point that he is about to give up on everything.

Staring Hinata in the eyes after she slaps him, listening to what she has to say, then to really rub it in a great emphasize on Naruto holding Hinata's hand, thanking her for being by his side, but I want him to say it in a thankful way, with a gentle smile and squeezing her hand.

of course there is Kurama.

I would like to see the Manga text but with more emphasis and emotion put into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:07 am

I was so happy to see this in the opening and ending credits. I fangirled all the way..YES! I said. Can't wait to see the episode, which when cannon episodes resume, won't be too far off. :)
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:53 am

I'd only seen gifs floating around tumblr until right now when I watched the videos! AH! So happy!
It was most definitely "chakra transfer!" That's why it was shown in the new OP and ED and was featured on a volume cover.   

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:09 am

^

plus 15 panals just too drive the point home. XD
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum