Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Two Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Dreams

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:44 pm

There are two dreams, which Kishimoto constantly brings up:

1. Naruto: to become Hokage.
2. Hinata: to be with Naruto-kun.

The most amazing thing about these two dreams is that how they both help each other become fulfilled.

"You changed me! Your smile saved me!"
"You’ve been by my side this whole time!"

Thanks to Naruto’s dream he started to prove everyone around, that if you try harder, you will succeed. Thanks to this he has inspired Hinata for self improvement, which helped her character a lot. But Hinata is also the one, that always there to help Naruto when he feels, that everything he is doing towards his dream is pointless. And Naruto always reassures Hinata’s awesomeness. But he didn’t noticed, how from a symbol of inspiration he became a man of her heart, who Hinata loves more than anything else and stronger than anybody else (among the living characters at least).

From the beginning they were walking one path hand to hand metaphorically. And together they will reach their dreams. I’m sure Naruto realizes that he will achieve something much more, than Hokage title. He will finally have something by his side, that he didn’t have for about half of his life - love of a woman that is so strong, that helped him achieve his own dreams.

We all know, that Hinata has one of the major roles in Naruto’s progress throughout the story after all. And Naruto knows it as well, because as he said by himself, she always have been by his side.

Naruto and Hinata were meant for each other from the very beginning.
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Dreams

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am

Not bad, but I wouldn't use "You’ve been by my side this whole time!" as that's not accurate. There wasn't an "always" or "this whole time" in the actual Japanese. Naruto did credit her (and her alone) for being by his side, but not all the time.
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:54 am

Two dreams becoming true would then be: one dream, one love, one heart, one destiny... the ideal representation of love...

Just a question on the same topic: if Naruto and Hinata end up together in the future, which dream(s) could they share together as a couple or as Shinobis (assuming that both have achieved their personal ones)?

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:55 am

the dream they both share could be having each other at each other's side ( if that makes sense to you guys)

lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum