Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Let's Rank the Konoha 11!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Rank the Konoha 11!!!!

Post by Stuiie on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 am

I really love them all, but I went for more of an overall use factor and role in the squad as well as individual skill

1)Naruto- not even really debatable
2)Shikamaru- personally, i think he's clever enough to outthink anyone on this list, and resourceful enough to bring most down
3)Neji- he's always been exceptional and highly observant and it go either way between him and shikamaru, if he catches onto his plans
4)Sakura- the main reason I ranked her above Lee is her ability as a med-nin. Very strong too, when she actually does something
5)Lee- physical strength is great and his gates are fantastic, but whether or not we like to admit it, being unable to cast gen or ninjutsu really does affect his versatility and overall use
6)Shino-He's really well rounded: tracking, combat all of it. He's personality is a little stale though, tbh
7)Ino- She's an excellent support nin; granting recon, communications, healing, crowd control. I feel like she's constantly overlooked because her abilities aren't explicitly combative, but she's resourceful on her own and killer with her team.
8)Choji- I love him and he's improved a lot. His main attacks are super hard on his body though, which saddens me :(
9)Hinata-I think she's often/nearly always overstated in use and importance. besides byakugan and her increased skills in taijutsu she's pretty unremarkable
10) Kiba- He's a good tracker but easily outwitted and his moves strike me repetitive. Akamaru's super cuuuuute though
11)Tenten- she's done really nothing remarkable- she's super likeable though.

i'd love to hear your perspectives!!!
Stuiie

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's Rank the Konoha 11!!!!

Post by Irielo on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:39 am

Let me include Sasuke as well, so K12... To me, as the heirs of the legendary Sannin and given that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are the main characters, they are obviously at the top.

For the rest, everybody has improved a lot, but I have a special thought for Lee, Hinata and Ten Ten.

Lee because he has come that far only with Taijutsu.

Hinata because she has created and developed a technique on her own, something outside the known techniques of her clan: the Twin Lion fist. That's something quite remarkable and exceptional in opposition to what you might think.

Ten Ten because I still hope or wish to see something from her and it could happen given the current situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Well I have to disagree with a few of those ranks. Naruto and Sasuke are at number 1 and 2 respectively, each learning new abilities and improving on them to take the abilities to another level, while Naruto was able to transfer Chakra, it made him an immensely powerful character, but now since he doesn't have Kurama, he is down to the levels of the other characters which in my opinion lowers his rank due to the loss of a huge amount of chakra.

Lee will need to take the number 8 spot, this is due to the fact that Lee only has limited abilities, his eight gates technique takes a huge toll on the body and leaves the user severely weakened, there are better techniques out there that don't take such a toll on the user.

Neji does take top five, but only because he is more proficient than Hinata with the Hyuga abilities, his Byukagan is actually weaker than that of Hinata's but he never invented his own style, he mostly used what is within in the bloodline, but started to show signs of breaking down the barriers of the Hyuga clan.

Hinata takes top five, I would say number 4, she has amazing stamina, is better at using the byakugan then both Neji and her father, has invented her own techniques, but then again the Hyuga clan has always been pretty unremarkable, maybe that is because the entire clan relies on Taijutsu.

Sakura is number five, Shikamaru at number 6, not because of his brain power, but he lacks the motivation to do what he needs to do, but the rest of the lower six I do agree with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 pm

^I don't think Naruto is down to the levels of the others. He is the only one who can perform Sennjutsu. Ok Sasuke, has it too but only thanks to Jugo... Sage mode enables Naruto to increase his pace and strength and to perform forbidden Jutsus like the Rasenshuriken.

Yes, he has lost Kurama, but he often created multi Shadow Clones without relying on Kurama. He did it using his own chakra. To create such amount of effective Shadow Clones shows that Naruto has naturally a big reserve of chakra  . When Naruto and Iruka fought Mizuki, Iruka started to believe that Naruto could become Hokage after the latter performed this Jutsu.

Therefore, one should not forget that Naruto did not always rely on the 9 Tailed power.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuiie on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:48 am

hmmm interesting points!
i'm still not totally convinced that Hinata would be above Sakura overall, considering Sakura's healing, support and combat abilities, but i do agree that Lee should be lower down all things considered. I still haven't seen all of Shippuden so my opinion will change about Hinata i'm sure, and i don't dislike her at all, but it's tough when you pit the group against each other, yaknow?
ok so i'm thinking my revised list might be:
also, this is toooootally just my opinion so feel free to make your own list too

1)Naruto/Sasuke-I feel like they both grow constantly and each battle could have a different result between the two of them
2)Sakura
3)Shikamaru- i feel as though his motivation wouldn't really restrict him in a performance situation. i'm thinking of his leadership in the sasuke retrieval arc, vs temari etc- he didn't want to do it, but he still did very well.
4)Neji
5)Shino
6)Ino
7)Hinata- defs higher, but overall versatility still influences her ranking to me.
8)Lee- His body is constantly compromised by his gates and taijutsu, which is concerning
9)Choji
10)Kiba
11)Tenten- i agree i really do want more from her, i love her, Kishimoto hasn't really harnessed her potential.

I think all your opinions are super valid and interesting, i'm lovin' this.
Stuiie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:06 am

Stuiie wrote:hmmm interesting points!
i'm still not totally convinced that Hinata would be above Sakura overall, considering Sakura's healing, support and combat abilities, but i do agree that Lee should be lower down all things considered. I still haven't seen all of Shippuden so my opinion will change about Hinata i'm sure, and i don't dislike her at all, but it's tough when you pit the group against each other, yaknow?

I have already given my an answer regarding the fact that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura have proven that they are the heirs of the 3 legendary Sannin and that they might be ranked on the top. It's not about who is stronger between Sakura and Hinata. The story itself shows that those 3, Naruto Sasuke and Sakura will be prioritized. It's also not a surprise given that they are the main characters and heroes (heroine in Sakura's case) of the story.

To the bold: You have not seen all of Shippuden, right? Do you mean that you watch the anime only and do not read the manga?
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuiie on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:08 am

ya i've never read the manga, i'm just working with what i know
Stuiie

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:21 am

^

Then a word of advice, the anime at times go COMPLETELY against what Kishimoto does and is never too be taken as canon (the manga came first), unless it follows the manga too the letter.

But if anything the anime does a better job of fleshing out characters (Hinatas for exmaples) because Kishi is too busy with the 4 pillars of his series.

I could give a list but it is very subjective for me.
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:22 am

Stuiie wrote:ya i've never read the manga, i'm just working with what i know

Please, then try to read the manga because it is the original story. The anime often put fillers which have nothing to do with the manga and that can lead to some confusions regarding the original story. Therefore, it would be better for you to read the manga because it comes directly from Kishimoto.

Moreover, it's a forum dedicated to NaruHina. It's the pairing that people support here and most of the arguments here try to use the manga as reference and not the anime, although it is possible that we express our appreciation about some episodes which we liked or disliked.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:27 am

If we include Sasuke then atm:

1.) Naruto/Sasuke
2.) Sakura
3.)Neji
4.)Shikamaru
5.) Lee
6.)Hinata
7.)Shino
8.)Choiji
9.)Kiba
10.)Ten Ten
11.) Ino
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 am

Hinata is a bit lower than what she's supposed to be, I think she's stronger than Ino, Shino, and Shikamaru. I think she's on par with Neji. Someone correct me, but I think she should be at least five or six in the rankings in Konoha 11.

1)naruto/sasuke
2)sakura
3)neji
4)hinata
5)choji
6)lee
7)ino
8)shikamaru
9)shino
10)kiba
11)tenten

Last edited by lily567 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posting is against the rules,if you want to add something click the edit button on the right hand corner of your post)
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:43 am

Stuiie wrote:ya i've never read the manga, i'm just working with what i know

Yes, reading the manga would be the best way to really see the story straight. For example, when all I did was watch the anime, I believed Naruto had actually said he loved Sakura to that one girl after Hinata's confession. The anime also warps and cuts stuff to suit things, sometimes adding scenes that never happened within the canon material.
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:24 am

1. Naruto - BSM Naruto is one of the strongest entities to grace the shinobi world period. Only surpassed by Hashirama, Obito, and Madara.
2. Sasuke - Also very strong, but a slight tier below Naruto/Hashirama/Madara/Obito. Doesn't have speed or destructive powers (for example, got blitzed by Ay who Naruto outsped at the last second, has no notable desturction feats with his Susano'o, Enton has been countered by Obito/Madara with ease) but is incredibly powerful in his own right, definite top 10.
3. BM Chouji - Took on the Gedo Mazou and his butterfly stage easily dominates the rest of the K11
4. Neji - Lightning reflexes, huge Kaiten, Air Palm range, best taijutsu
5. Lee - Gates speed blitz everyone bar 1 through 4 on the list
6. Shino - Chakra sucking bugs and the huge ass bugs are underrated. And they blitzed Tobito in seconds.
7. Kiba - Cerberus. 'Nuff said. Has same speed rank as Sasuke, as well. Could be switched with Shino.
8. Shikamaru - Incredibly smart and has immense tact, but lacks raw power. Shadow Strangle and the like have been broken several times and been dodged with ease a few times.
9. Hinata - Underrated. Lion Fists has yet to show it's glory, plus she has Air Palm range and excellent taijutsu as well, but lacks stopping power of others/speed
10. Sakura - Hard to take down, but is notably slow and has no offensive jutsu besides punching the ground. Get blitzed by 1-7 with ease
11. Tenten - Perfect aim, but again, no jutsu. Limited chakra reserves as well, but with proper range can be a threat
12. Ino - More of a support shinobi than anything. Mind Transfer is noted to be slow and broken by several people so far and has no combat feats to speak of without using Naruto's chakra
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Konoha 11 Vs Konoha 11

Post by hinatalover on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:40 pm

I am interested to know who would be the strongest out of the Konoha 11,

Konoha 11
Team 7
Naruto
Sakura

Team 8
Kiba
Hinata
Shino

Team 10
Shikamaru
Choji
Ino

Team Gai
Rock Lee
Neji
Tenten

and i figured out the only way to do that would be for them to have one on ones so I gather the top 3 are for obvious reasons

1. Naruto - Nine-Tails jinchuuriki forbidden technique tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu
2. Neji - Only Jonin out of the Konoha 11
3. Shikamaru - because of his IQ and his ability to formulate stratagems so quickly and first of the konoha 11 to make chunin

the other 8 i am stuggling with, but this is my other 8 standing on how they would do over all

4. Rock Lee
5. Hinata
6. Choji
7. Kiba
8. Shino
9. Sakura
10. Ino
11. Tenten

First i will say who they would beat and who would beat them, then put their wins- losses  

Rock lee - think rock lee would beat all of the others except for hinata as he has never been able to beat the byakugan. 6-1

Hinata - (Although i would like to say Hinata would kick everyone's ass i cant.) Hinata would beat everyone except Choji and Kiba, as eventhough she has her byakugan, the spiraling of the gatsuga and the size of choji in his butterfly would still make her lose. 5-2

Choji - would would beat everyone except Rock lee and kiba. 5-2

Kiba -  would beat Hinata, sakura, ino and Tenten but would be beat by shino, choji and Rock lee. 4-3

Shino - would beat kiba, sakura, ino and tenten but be beat by hinata, rock lee and choji.   4-3

Sakura - would lose to everyone except ino and tenten. 2-5

Ino - would lose to everyone except tenten. 6-1

Tenten - Would lose to everyone 7-0

*this is only my thoughts if you think i have got who win in battles wrong please comment :)
hinatalover

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:58 am

I've already given may answer for the top 3. Regarding number 4 and 5, I would put either Shino or Neji. Shino is imo sometimes forgotten or underestimated but his abilities make him quite an efficient Shinobi. Thanks to his bugs, he can spy, trace/follow a friend/foe, defend himself and inflict serious damages to an opponent. Besides, I think he is one of the most intelligent among the K11.
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:25 pm

1. Naruto
2. Sasuke
3. Sakura
Neo- Sannin

4. Neji (made jounin and strongest Hyuga of their gen).

5. Lee (6 gates will tear it up. Plus coming so far with taijutsu is something special).

6. Shikamaru (Definite jonin if he worked on it. Beat Akatsuki member).

7. Chouji (butterfly mode took on gedo mazo shell).

8. Hinata (she's ranked lower right now because despite her lion fists, we still don't know what it does. Or how much damage it would do).

9. Shino (I dunno I just think he's stronger than Kiba. That nasty bug move).

10. Kiba (Stronger than the last two but not as much as Shino. That triple head).

11. Ino (is tough, but mostly does her thing in a team).

12. Tenten (Kishi neglected her. Don't know her skills really.)
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum